CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Olympic Conspiracy

The olympics were great, but we still can't figure out how this guy didn't take the gold!

12 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

that was hilarious, some of his stunts looked way harder than the olympians stuff!!!

Emily M said...

Hilarious!!

Kristina said...

That was so funny! He's/she's pretty darn good!

Miriam said...

So funny! We've watched so much Olympics in the last couple weeks our boys go around "sticking landings" everywhere! It just makes this even funnier!

Katie Griffiths said...

Impressive! Maybe 2012 will be his year.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

sick...glad that he had the little dress, for the most part! where do you find these things?? lov it!

Jenny said...

My husband told me about this but I thought he was nuts and had made it up. So glad you posted this. Too funny!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

That is great! Paul Hunt is actually from Utah and owns Hunt's gymnastics in Woods cross. When we had gymnastics meets there when I was younger he was always hilarious! I am glad you posted this, it took me back to the day!!! Ha ha ha!

Rachel said...

What! He's BEAUTIFUL and so graceful, I don't understand that either!

Amy F. said...

That is so funny! I'm just sitting her laughing so hard (out loud) that I feel like a fool, but I loved it!
Too funny!

fish family said...

Hello, I can make them for you. I dont know how much I would sale them for. I'm not good at pricing things. Im very negotiable though(sp). Yes I cant believe that our kids are old enough to attend school. It's crazy. How are things going for you guys? I hope all is well.

Unknown said...

yeah it would've been nice to go crazy, but at least I was able to get the kids a few things. I need to find a good consignment shop here. Sometimes you can really find good things.