CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What kind of scoop are you?

6 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

thanks for that fun quiz, i was vanilla too. i thought for sure i would be nutty something or other. oh well, it's a compliment to be like you!!!!

Chris and Tiffiney said...

Don't feel too bad, I have come to terms with our vanilla flavor. I think it is pretty cool that we are the only flavor that mixes well with all the others…
-Chris

fish family said...

It loooks like you guys had a fun summer also. That is funny also you do the same thing. I have been up that way and have thought to stop in and say hi but havent dared too lol. So I hope things are going well for you guys. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

i was vanilla also,, love your mama

Hayley said...

Just thought you should know that Vanilla is my favorite flavor. (With a little hot fudge on top...)

fish family said...

Yea that would be fun. Next time I am there during the day I will. I usually stop at my parents on my way home from work or else on weekends. So next time during the day I will try :) Thanks for letting me stop by