Way cute pictures! I don't think it's possible to take too many pictures (but that's coming from the crazy camera lady who has already taken about 3000 pictures of Isa, I think we are on disk #4)!!!! Uhhhh....it's just too fun!
6 months already? Where does time go? I agree not possible to take too many pictures. She is so adorable and I am impressed with your picture taking skills.
did you take those first pics? And make the pages? They're so cute!! And she is an absolute doll, you can tell she's going to be beautiful when she grows up, you're in trouble!!
THey grow up so fast. she looks so much like you. how are things with you guys havne't talked to ya in a while. things here are good. trying to get my pampered chef business underway but not having any luck yet, but it will get there if its supposed to happen right.
she is simply gorgeous. way to make it through the first 6 mos of that crazy year! it is definely NOT possible to take too many. you will never regret it!
So cute!!! Do you take the pictures yourself - I'm totally impressed and jealous that your kids will actually smile for the camera! Keep the camera snapping.
You have such a cute family and I'm sure you were so excited to get a little girl! We love girls are our house.
It's so fun to catch up with you, your mom gave me your blog as well. She was so great to help out at the wedding reception. My parents are great but we sure miss them.
Love her! We are so excited for this weekend! Luckilly, we are all on the mend. Today I feel almost 100% and Jack's nose is no longer runny. He does have the leftover cough though. Hal has escaped so far. Are you scared to come now???
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful and significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." ~President Gordon B. Hinckley
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." -President Gordon B. Hinckley
Me: "Ty what did you learn about in church today?" Ty: "Transformers" Me: "And what else" Ty: "oh yeah I forgot, Transformers AND Chucky Cheese"
Ty: "You want to take a race." Me: "Your really fast, how did you get so fast?" Ty: "Well when your best friends a cheetah."
After Taycie's poop leaked all over me. Ty: "That sure was funny to me mom, but probably not funny for you."
Ty: "You know that one guy, Jesus's brother." Me: "You mean Satan." Ty: (shaking his fists) "Yah, I'll teach him."
After Ty's little crush dropped off a thank you card. He shut the door and said. "I want to kiss her, How can I kiss her so that nobody will see me?"
Me: "Ty, hold your horses." Ty:"I can't, I took them to the mountains and let them go."
Me: "Ty, do you know why you were in time out?" Ty: "Because my brain made me do it."
When Ty was supposed to be sitting in time out he was playing the piano instead. Me: "Ty what are you doing? Your supposed to be sitting in the timeout chair." Ty: "But I'm playing "broken heart" because nobody likes me."
Ty: "I want to be an astronaut when I grow up" Me: "You can be whatever your set your mind to be." Later that night Ty: " I give up being an astrounant, I've been waiting all day and Jesus hasn't made me one yet."
Ty: "I want to go down stairs and play a video game with uncle Jeff." Me: Jeff can't today he has a new baby so can't play." Ty: "Babies ruin everything."
After Taycie was born she was laying in her cradle and I caught Ty whispering in her ear. "I'm your big brother and I'm going to teach you how to crawl and walk and when your big like me we can go on adventures." It was so sweet.
Jake has loved is baby sister ever since she was born. The morning after she got home from the hospital he walked in our room, patted her on the head and said, "She's so beautiful. Now he likes to greet her with "Hey girlus!" or "Hi sweetie"
When Taycie was cooing. Me: "oh that is a big story." Ty: "Babies can't talk." Jake: "Yes she can, she speaks Spanish."
Jake was sitting on the porch with a statue of a little girl on a bench and I heard him talking. I asked him what he was doing. Jake: She's my other sister, I talk to her but she can't talk back."
I asked Jake to go and get something for me. Jake: "No problemo, coming right up."
Ty and I were sitting on the porch swing. Me: "do you hear all the birds singing?" Ty: "Yes, it's music to my ears!"
21 comments:
SHe is so adorable and too many pictures is an impossibility when you have such gorgeous children. She looks so Traveller!
Cute pictures! She is such a beautiful baby.
What a cutie! She isn't quite as messy as I would expect for her first rice cereal, you must be really talented!
Way cute pictures! I don't think it's possible to take too many pictures (but that's coming from the crazy camera lady who has already taken about 3000 pictures of Isa, I think we are on disk #4)!!!! Uhhhh....it's just too fun!
has 6 months gone by already!?! She is such a cutie!
She is so stinkin' beautiful, and she does look like a Traveller, (I agree with Trisha!).
It goes so fast!
Taneill
My husband would say it is possibly - I say no way! She is so cute!!!
6 months already? Where does time go? I agree not possible to take too many pictures. She is so adorable and I am impressed with your picture taking skills.
did you take those first pics? And make the pages? They're so cute!! And she is an absolute doll, you can tell she's going to be beautiful when she grows up, you're in trouble!!
She is such a cutie! I love the pictures with her in her levi outfit and all her adorable headbands. No way can you have too many pictures!
Happy 1/2 birthday! We love Taycie! Very cute pictures.
She is so cute! Did you take all the pictures? I love how you have edited the pictures what photo program do you use? I need a good one.
6 months already!?! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so cute.
She is so cute. No you can never take too many pictures. You do such a good job tkaing pictures.
THey grow up so fast. she looks so much like you. how are things with you guys havne't talked to ya in a while. things here are good. trying to get my pampered chef business underway but not having any luck yet, but it will get there if its supposed to happen right.
she is simply gorgeous. way to make it through the first 6 mos of that crazy year! it is definely NOT possible to take too many. you will never regret it!
So cute!!! Do you take the pictures yourself - I'm totally impressed and jealous that your kids will actually smile for the camera! Keep the camera snapping.
You have such a cute family and I'm sure you were so excited to get a little girl! We love girls are our house.
It's so fun to catch up with you, your mom gave me your blog as well. She was so great to help out at the wedding reception. My parents are great but we sure miss them.
Love her! We are so excited for this weekend! Luckilly, we are all on the mend. Today I feel almost 100% and Jack's nose is no longer runny. He does have the leftover cough though. Hal has escaped so far. Are you scared to come now???
Great job on those pictures! She is BEAUTIFUL! I love how you caught her on camera sucking those 2 fingers so many times. It's sweet!
Post a Comment