CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

EASTER WEEKEND IN PICTURES





7 comments:

Hayley said...

Looks like fun! I still love the short hair!

Kandyce said...

Those are wonderful pics, your family is so cute and your little girl looks alot like you, I love your hair I am cutting mine as well it is a little below my shoulders now and i am cutting Kelly Pickler short. yours is way cute.

Laura said...

Those are the cutest pages. I know everybody is posting about your cute hair but it makes me really want to cut mine. It would never turn out as cute as your but i could try right? Your boys are so old and cute. You guys always look like so much fun. We should get together this summer and either let our boys play or we could all go to dinner or something!

carlyl said...

Those are such cute pages. Good job. I wish I could do that. You are amazing. Three kids and time to scrapbook? Whew, makes me tired just thinking about it.

Melissa Hernandez said...

okay seriously, how are you finding time to look so cute and scrapbook? when I had a newborn, i could barely make it to the shower. your scrap pages look way cute!

camigodfrey said...

way cute pages, your kids are so cute, i love your short hair.

Rachel said...

very cute pages, looks like a great time! I am working on getting started with dig. scrapbooking and I like looking at everyone else's stuff so thanks for posting! :)