CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

101 things you might not have known about me

My friend Carly had this on her blog and challenged others to do the same. Thanks Carly for the challenge. I didn't think I would be able to come up with 101 but it was pretty easy. Give it a try!


1 I'm legally blind
2 when I was little I wanted my name to be Poohcus (what was I thinking!)
3 My favorite restaurant is the melting pot (but I've only been there once)
4 I'm a recovering garage sale addict
5 I'm very frugal
6 I love homemade cards
7 I make and deliver birthday cards for our relief society
8 I get car sick pretty easy
9 I love holidays
10 I hate seafood
11 I told my family I was going to marry Justin when I was in sixth grade (it was love at first sight)
12 I had 23 roommates during college
13 I went to Dixie State ( l love St. George)
14 I was on student government in college
15 I played the flute in the marching band in 9th grade
16 I can run backwards really fast while playing an insturment
17 I graduated from Utah State in psychology
18 I learned that you can't train children like you can rats and pigeons
19 I have one speeding ticket
20 I wore braces for a year
21 I had surgery on my feet (they were backwards)
22 I talk to my mom almost everyday (maybe several times)
23 I have a bath almost everyday
24 I've never been skiing
25 I hate driving in snow
26I My fav. season is summer
27 I love potatoes (baked, fried, but mostly mashed)
28 I would do any thing for my family
29 I love scrapbooking
30 I was on the drill team my sophmore year
31 I walked in wet cement at school in 9th grade (most embarrassing moment)
32 I love sweat suits (I could wear them every day)
33 I love fruit
34 I love tulips
35 I don't like pets so much
36 I have a very ticklish neck
37 My family and husband call me Princess
38 I've had an ovary removed
39 I hate being pregnant ( I get to sick)
40 I love babies (especially my own)
41 I just finished reading Twlight
42 I love going on dates with my husband
43 I love lists and organization
44 I love disneyland
45 I'm good at remembering conversations
46 but not good at remembering facts
47 I love shoes
48 I've lived in seven apartments and three houses
49 I like vintage things
50 I sang in Sunshine Generation when I was little
51I took clogging when I was little from the Newton cloggers (Cami remember this)
52 I want to go to Disneyworld, Hawaii, Brazil and Italy someday
53 I don't like watching movies more then once
54 I don't really like video games
55 I fall asleep easily during movies
56 I had a job doing sheep genealogy
57 I love making/creating things
58 I don't drink pop, I'm a water girl
59 I'm not a morning person
60 I wear my contacts for months longer then you should
61 I wish I hadn't quit piano lessons
62 I don't like the proper words for private body parts
63 I hate confrontations
64 When I'm pregnant I crave rootbeer floats
65 I took Spanish for two years but can only remember a few words
66 I can pray in portuguese
67 I'm a people watcher (love airports and malls)
68 I wanted to be a Disneyland Princess when I grew up
69 I can fold my tongue in half
70 I can touch my nose with my tongue
71 I'm very patient
72 i'm usually sick on Christmas
73 I drive a minivan and love it
74 I don't eat much meat
75 I wouldn't mind being a vegitarian
76 I love Victoria Secret lotion and lip gloss
77 I worked at Wal-mart (it gives me nightmares when I shop there)
78 My hair and leg hairs grow really fast
79 I get chocolate headaches
80 I love receiving things in the mail (excluding bills) it makes me happy
81 I got contacts in 9th grade
82 I won the science fair one year
83 I'm a limbo and hula hoop champion (go ahead challenge me)
84 I worked two jobs in college
85 I worked at Claire's in the day and the night shift at Scone Cutter
86 I love the food at Scone Cutter (and it was very clean)
87 I hate cleaning toilets
88 I have to clean boy pee off the toilets everyday, yuck!
89 I failed parallel parking on my driver's test and I don't think I've done it since
90 I rear ended a truck right after I got my licence
91I don't like to drive on freeways
92 I have my dad wrapped around my finger
93 I love hanging out with my mom
94 I crave Dole Whips from Disneyland
95I wish I had a good voice like my husband
96 I love having get togethers, let's Par tay!!!!!
97 I love a good chick flick
98 I'm very sensitive
99 I cry during comercials
100 I love the color red
101 Once my brothers and I lip synced for the blind (think about that!)

6 comments:

Jan said...

I am totally craving Scone Cutter right now!!! It's been at least seven years. Andy teases me because I have the same issue with #62. It's just weird.

Hayley said...

That was fun to read. I talk to my mom at least once a day too. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Emily said...

You are hillarious!!! I never knew any of those things! I wish we lived closer so we could play. You are such a wonderful part of the family and I'm grateful Justin snatched you up!

Katie Davis said...

Dole whips! Shell- I just had a pinnapple one LAST WEEK! Oh man, it was good! Hey- I never knew you were a sunshine generationer! Me too! What do you say we plan a trip to Disneyland together with the kids next year? I also love that place

Emily M said...

That was fun to read. I laughed out loud at some of them- especially Pochus. Me, you, and Nat need to stroll around Newton this summer with the kiddos.

Kristen Erekson said...

Shelly, I love reading your blogs! Always so entertaining. And this list was great. You are so awesome.
:)Kristen