CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Nursing Home


Look who's two weeks old. Today is Taycie's due date but we are very glad that we have been able to enjoy her the past two weeks. She is the best baby! She just sleeps and eats and has been such a joy. On the other hand it has been a rought two weeks, I feel like I have been running a nursing home. Nursing Taycie and then nursing my sick boys back to health. A bad cold has been going around and they all have caught it. First Jake had it and was having a hard time because he wanted to kiss Taycie but as soon as he would get by her he would cough so we would have to send him away so I think he has felt that he has gotten the shaft. Justin was sick for a fews days with it and today Ty woke up with a fever and I couldn't find him this afternoon and I found him back in his bed. Poor kid, there is nothing worse then to have sicks kids. Let's just hope that Taycie and I can dodge it.

12 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Everyone has been sick, that's all the blogging world has been about the last couple weeks. I just got over it! She's an absoulute beauty, I bet your having so much fun. Way cute pictures!

Maegan said...

Don't we just want the sickies to go away! I can't believe she is already two weeks! It makes me even more excited to meet our little one when I see her pictures.

Ash said...

She's very precious! I sure hope she doesn't get all the yuck that's going around. Thank goodness Spring is just around the corner. I can't wait to introduce Ayda to the outside world. I've had her in since she was born hoping to avoid some of the yucks!
Now that I see little Taycie my baby looks HUGE! I'm glad she's being a good girl for you.

Hayley said...

Oh she is so pretty! I am sorry that the last few weeks have been rough, and I really hope that she doesn't get sick. My kids have had it too and it sucks! Do you need anything?

Jami said...

I love the pictures and can see that she is going to be taken good care of by her brothers.

Jan said...

Oh no, that would be so hard having a sick house with a new baby. She is so pretty and I'm glad she is doing so well.

Clayton and Heidi said...

Shelly! I'm so glad that you found our blog. Don't worry about "peeking" around. I do it ALL the time. Plus I hope you don't mind me checking in on your cute family every now and then. Speaking of which...your family is ADORABLE. Congrats on your new little one. Taycie is soo cute. I can't believe that you have 3 kids! Looks like I have some catching up to do!!!

camigodfrey said...

wow, she is so pretty, looking at her makes me want to have another baby! im sorry you guys are all sick, i hope your boys get better soon.

Trisha said...

What a beautiful baby! I love seeing your family.

carlyl said...

I hope you dodge it too. I swear I hate their first stuffy nose, it is so sad to watch them try and breath. She is so beautiful Shel, I am so glad you got a girl.

Sarah said...

2 weeks already? That's crazy. She is beautiful. We have all been sick at our house too. My kids both have ear infections right now and it stinks! At least you're not bored:) Good luck!

Kylene said...

What a beautiful baby! I am sorry your little family has been sick. We've got it here too! I am so tired of it. Can't we all just be healthy for one week! How are you feeling? How's the adjustment from 2 to 3 going? I'm glad that Taycie is being so good for you. :)