CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope you have a happy Easter thinking about this!

7 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

What a precious picture of your family. your boys look like they had no fear of the bunny. i didn't dare take isa near a large scary bunny this year, maybe next year :O)

Hayley said...

Your family is so cute! I just love that you have a girl now too, she is a beauty! One day I really want to come and see her!

Laura said...

That is the cutest picture! My kids kept their distance from the Easter bunny. They definitely waved from a distance but that was about it. Maybe next year we will give a high five maybe!

Jami said...

What a cute family you have!

Rachel said...

Darling! Kids make holidays so much better.........and more exciting! I wonder sometimes who is more excited them or me (to see their excitement!)

Kylene said...

Love it! What a cute pic. Your family is simply beautiful.

The Swainston Family said...

Cute and such a precious picture. I love this picture. My oldest got her picture with the easter bunny but not the youngest one, she wouldn't come close to the easter bunny! Oh, well. Holiday are the best with kids and I think they make the holiday better seeing their faces on the holiday!