Here is a picture of my new do. Thanks to my cousin Mandy for hooking me up. I love it! I think I lost a few pounds (I'll just count it as pregancy weight lost). It has somewhat become a tradition to cut my hair and donate it to Locks of Love after I have a baby. First of all because after having a baby I feel frumpy and need a change and getting my hair done always cheers me up. You need 10 inches to donate and my hair grows really fast so I don't mind getting it cut. I also feel that it is the least I can give in return for the blessing of a healthy baby. I have a friend from high school who's little boy has lukemia and lost his beautiful curly locks. I can only imagine how hard that had to have been to watch. After having a baby girl it especially makes me happy to think of some little girl's big smile when she get's her new beautiful locks.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
I lost my locks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I'm glad to see you in the blogging world! Be warned, I'll be stalking you! (at least I can come to terms with it, right?) Your one of those lucky people that look great with short or long hair. I donated 12 inches when I had my little boy, after a week I wanted to cry. But I am so impressed that you've done it more than once. I've been inspired!
So cute! I donated mine last fall. I wish mine grew that fast so I could keep doing it.
what a great idea, you are so cute. I love your new do! What do you take to get your hair to grow 10 inches that fast? Even on prenatals I can never get mine to grow past my armpits, what the heck!
How cute are you? I LOVE the haircut, and what a great cause lolove is.
You are so cute. Did you even have a baby? You look far too skinny to have just had a baby. You need to beef up missy:)!
You look adorable! I really like short hair on you!
Love it Shell. I just cut mine too but am still feeling a little sentimental- oh well, it does grow back, right? Anyhow I was feeling like a girl we went to school with who had long scraggly hair from kindergarten on up and everyone was always wondering why she didn't cut it off. Yea for shorter hair! How's the baby, we have been 100% well now for 3 weeks so I feel safe bringing dinner and seeing the princess. I'll call ya
Your hair is so CUTE! I hadn't seen the picture when I talked to you earlier.
I love your new haircut! It looks so great on you. That is so awesome that you donate it... Such a great idea and so generous.
Your hair is VERY CUTE, but hey, you are always cute! I was just talking to Emily about your blog, so I came to check it out! It is great to see that you are doing so well
I was telling Em that the thing I remember most was a certain boy trying to convince us about how speedy his silver bullet, we (em and I) were always trying to talk you out of doing anything with him! :) good times!
that is so cute you are such a cutie, the haircut is darling. are you look so good.
I love the new look! After having Ellie I also did the same. Now I'm growing it back out and mine too grows fast. We'll see how long I last before I cut it again.
What a wonderful thing to do! Like others said I wish mine grew fast so I could do that. You look great!
Beautiful! You look gorgeous. :)
I love it. So cute. You are such a sweetie to cut your hair for such a good cause.
Post a Comment