CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Rockabye Baby

Cleaning and scrubbing
can wait 'til tomorrow
For babies grow up,
we've learned to our sorrow...
So quiet down cobwebs,
Dust go to sleep;
I'm rocking my baby
And babies don't keep
_Wendy Lynn


This is what I'm doing today. I hope you have a nice relaxing Sunday as well.

10 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

i love that little poem. it's too true. Forget about the dishes and just enjoy!

Hayley said...

Oh I miss rocking my babies.

camigodfrey said...

i wish so bad babies stayed little for just a little longer, they grow up way too fast. i miss rocking my little ones, except lately i have been able to since that is all they want when they are sick, oh how i would rather not have the sickness, it sucks!

carlyl said...

Isn't it so sad how fast they grow. Sometimes I look at my kids and want to cry. You look so priceless rocking her.

Katie Griffiths said...

Thanks so much, Shelly. I love that poem and just finished lamenting about my children's sleeping woes on my blog, so it's nice to be reassured.

Erica said...

What a cute picture. There is nothing better than holding your brand new baby! It only lasts for a little while and before you know it they are big. so sad.

Jan said...

That is a really sweet picture! That is one of those moments that I wish I could hold to forever.

Clayton and Heidi said...

So cute! I wish I was doing that right now...
You might want to hold on tight because I'm sure the boys will be knocking down your door for her in a few years!

Laura said...

You make me want to have another baby right now. How fun. I love just sitting and enjoying my babies. They get so big so fast. They are fun to watch grow, but they are not little long enough!

Debbie said...

Congratulations! We are so excited to see you have such a precious baby girl. She is gorgious! What a beautiful name you have chosen for her. Little blessings just keep popping into our lives all the time. We're so very happy for you. We love you so very much! You look fabulous!
Lot's of love,
Debbie