CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy 1 Month Birthday Princess

14 comments:

Taneill said...

You have a cute family. It is good to hear from you guys.
Taneill

Melissa Hernandez said...

no, she's not a month???? What in the world, it went by too fast. Happy Birthday cute little one!

Trisha said...

She is so cute! And I love your hair cut!

Clayton and Heidi said...

What a cutie. Just like her mom. I think that is awesome that you cut your hair and donated it to lock of love. What is your secret to getting it to grow faster???

Jami said...

I can't believe she's already a month it's scary how fast time goes especially this year to think it's already almost April- crazy! She's darling.

Katie Davis said...

She is beautiful Shell. I need to see her in real life! I am a horrible friend!

Laura said...

What a beautiful little baby. Happy 1 month!

Katie Griffiths said...

Oh she's pretty. My only concern is how Grandma Vicki is managing two babies at once!

Ash said...

Already?
I just saw your new hair. I love it! I've never had long hair, but I must say I love how easy short hair is...especially with kids!

Jan said...

Time is already going fast. One month really?!? She is a cutie!

Kylene said...

Cute, cute, cute! She's absolutley perfect.

Erica said...

She is so cute! I can't believe that a month has gone by already. That is such a cute page you did! happy 1 month birthday!

JO said...

She is so pretty! And I love your new hair cut. It is adorable!

carlyl said...

She is so cute shel. Time goes by so fast huh?