CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

IT'S A ....

13 comments:

Hayley said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you! I know from experience that girls are loads of fun! Congrats! and btw, the boys are darling too!

Maegan said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting. She is gonna have two protective older brothers!

The Hoths said...

YEAH!! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you. There's so much fun stuff to come, hairbows, dresses, dollys, etc. Now I just can't wait to see what she looks like.
BTW what's with Justin throwing the baby in the garbage?

Jan said...

Congrats!!! I am sooo excited for you guys!!!

Kylene said...

Shelley, I found your site through so many of our mutual friends. I had to comment and tell you congrats!! Girls are so much fun and I'm sure she'll be just beautiful. I'm excited for ya. Can I add you to my blog roll?

Katie Davis said...

I knew it, didn't I? It's about time we get a mini Shelly running around. maybe Craig can be the Godfather???

carlyl said...

I was so wrong wasn't I... One of the only ones too. I am so excited for you though, she is going to be so cute. Can't wait to see pictures when she comes....

Dani said...

Shell, congrats. I am soooo excited for you. I guess we will have to give that baby it's first shopping experience in a few more weeks. I am so excited to see you. Hope you are feeling good!!!!!

Jonathan said...

I am also curious about the babies and the garbage! I am glad to know that Justin said he wouldn't throw her in there!

Shelly Traveller said...

Ky,
I'm glad you found my blog. My mom said she saw you at Thriller last night. What is your blog? I'd love to see your cute girls.

Jami said...

I'm a little slow but Congratulations! Girls
are so much fun. Hope
your feeling good!

Dani said...

Yeah for princesses and little girls!

Anonymous said...

Hello Shelly!

I found your blog through Trisha's! Your boys are so adorable! I love your oldest son's comment about NOT throwing the baby girl in the garbage!? I bet your boys keep you smiling and laughing all day long.

I saw Bryce at the beginning of the school year and he said you weren't doing so well. I was worried for yo. but looks like you are doing much better, I'm glad. I hope you keep getting better and better!

Congrats on the great news!

Celestial Starr