CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

WHAT COULD IT BE?

We're having a baby what could it be?
A prince or a princess, a he or a she.
We find out on Wed.
so you'll have to come back and see.


Just for fun, I put a poll on the side.
Vote you have a 50/50 chance of getting it right.

8 comments:

Jami said...

I can't wait to hear what you are having. Girls are a lot of fun especially to dress up

The Hoths said...

I'll definitely be back to see what you're having. I voted for a girl. Those boys need someone to take care of.

Hayley said...

Yeah-Make sure to post what you are having! I hope you are feeling good. I am loving getting updates on your life!

Jan said...

GIRL! I am excited to find out. Either way though, kids are great.

carlyl said...

Shell, I am gonna go for the BOY.... I can't be alone in the world right??? I can't wait to find out.

Hayley said...

I was really hoping for an update by now! I hope your apt. went ok!

Hayley said...

I'm a dork, I thought your apt. was today, then I read it again and saw it's tomorrow, just ignore me!

Shelly Traveller said...

Yep, it's tomorrow. I just tried to change the background and it erased the stuff on the side, bummer!