CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

YOUR INVITED

If anyone is going to be around tonight we are throwing together a last minute party before Justin flys back to St. Louis on Sun. If you can make it come over to Justin's parent's house in Richmond bring your kids and an empty belly between 6 and 6:30. Enjoy some old friends, some good food and great conversation. We hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I'm so sorry that Justin has to go back! I will pray that time flies for you!

Dani said...

I wish that I was up there I would be there in a heart beat. Hope you have lots of fun! Sad Justin has to go back already. Hopefully getting ready for all the holidays the time left will go quickly and he will be back for good. Love ya lots!