CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Is Almost Here!

I for got to add these pictures and video of the boys and I painting pumpkins and making spooky ghosts for Family Home Evening.




5 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I am so glad you posted a comment on my blog, it so good to hear from you. Look at your cute little boys!! I think the last time I saw you was when I was christmas shopping at Fred Meyer and you were pregnant (I think with your first)...how crazy! Time goes by so fast!!!

Hayley said...

I would love to talk Rhonda into teaching us. Let me know when you want to, and if she is feeling good, I will come!

The Hoths said...

I think we're going to do the pumpkin carving thing tomorrow night. Your boys are so darling. That little princess you're carrying around is sure lucky.
I'd love to help you and Hayley. Let me know when!

The Robinson's said...

Look at how big your kids are getting!! How are you doing? I didn't even really get to say goodbye when you left, I think I just had Harris or something. Anyway,things are really good here, its a little hard with three but thats just life right now. Thanks for tagging me, it really made my day...sometimes you think no one remembers you and then something will pop to remind you that you are loved, even if it is a little tag. Hope all is well.

Jan said...

Great job on the pumpkins. The video was so great! I always love those.