CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

I've Been Tagged.....

Five things I was doing 10 years ago.
1-I was a junior in high school and loving it.
2-I was a cheerleader.
3-I just got my licence, and was driving a car named "Hud" around.
4-I was working at Western Watts (oh the things we do for money.)
5-I had my first date with my husband, and was on cloud nine.

Five Snacks I enjoy.
1-Garen Salsa Sun Chips
2-Gummies (swedish fish, peachies)
3-Fruit Bowl
4-A&W Root beer Freeze
5-Snicker's candy bar

Five Songs I know all the Lyrics to.
1-It's all coming back to me now-Celine Dion
2-Life is a Highway-Rascal Flats
3-With or Without You-U2
4-From This Moment On-Shania Twain
5-It's Your Love-Tim McGraw

Five Things I would do if I were a millionaire.
1-Pay off student loans
2-Knock down my mom's house and build a new one with her own bathroom.
3-Buy a plane so we would fly to Japan whenever we wanted.
4-Invest
5-Go to Disneyland (of coarse)!
O.K so that would probably cost more then a million but play along.

Five bad habits.
1-backseat driver
2-procrastinate
3-Failing to keep up on laundry (hence the procrastination)
4-staying up late to blog
5-My husband says, perching on the bathroom counters (it's because I'm blind and I need to be as close to the mirror as possible)

Five things I'd never wear again.
1-Pleated Pants
2-Shoulder Pads
3-Utah Claw Bangs
4-M.C. Hammer pants
5-I don't dare name more for fear it will come back and I'll have to eat my words.

Five favorite toys.
1-Computer
2-Camera
3-DVD Player
4-Double Stroller
5-My Boys

Five things on my To Do List Today.
1-Do Laundry
2-E-mail a friend a recipe
3-Remind my husband to send our house payment
4-Buy fruit to take to a dinner on Sun.
5-Wash my hair (really it's been to long) I'll go do that right now!

Five people I tag!

Rhonda, Hayley, Dani P, Kylene, Shannon

1 comments:

The Hoths said...

hey Shelley, I just saw this, I'll get right on it.