CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'am still alive. Thanks Rhonda for your comment. I don't have the internet right now, so when I check it at my mom's I usually have to much fun reading everyone else's blog that I forget to write on my own. Hopefully I'll be getting it next week so stay tuned! Keep blogging!!!

2 comments:

The Hoths said...

I'm glad that you're doing okay. Make sure to post when you find out what you're having.

brooklin said...

Shelly-- it's great to hear from you! You asked about my pumpkin cakes...I used 2 bundt cakes sandwiched together. I used a 6 cup pan and then mini pans for the smaller cake. For the stems I used Stix candy for the small one and an ice cream cone for the large one that I coated with green sugar. This was on the cover of Family Circle last fall if you wanted to try to find the article....Good luck!!